Timmy Brister, SBTS grad and assoc. pastor at Grace Baptist Church, has done a great service for his congregation and all those interested in learning more about biblical theology. In conjunction with a study on healthy church membership from Thabiti Anyabwile’s book, What is a Healthy Church Member?, Brister has posted a series of helpful blogs that describe biblical theology (Carson & Goldsworthy), list significant and accessible resources, and even set biblical theology to lyrical rhythm (Shai Linne).
These posts will help you find food for you biblical-theological appetites. If you utilizes their resources, they will help you read the Bible better and, by God’s grace, make you a healthier church member. Here are the five posts.
- Why Biblical Theology Is Essential to the Life of the Church
- D.A. Carson on Defining Biblical Theology
- Getting Introduced to Biblical Theology
- Books on Biblical Theology
- Shai Linne on the Greatest Story Ever Told
Sola Deo Gloria, dss
(HT: Garrett Wishall)