Here are resources for the book of Daniel.
The Via Emmaus Reading Plan
- Reading for Scripture Saturation: Introducing the Via Emmaus Bible Reading Plan
- How to Use the Via Emmaus Bible Reading Plan
Via Emmaus Articles on Daniel
Video Overviews on Daniel
The Bible Project
The Bible Project is a helpful resource for seeing the literary structure and message of each book of the Bible. Tim Mackie’s approach to the Scripture is not without fault, but his videos on each book are generally on target. Here is his video for Daniel.
Nancy Guthrie and David Helm on Daniel
Nancy Guthrie talks to David Helm about Daniel in this Help Me Teach the Bible Podcast.
Sermons on Daniel
Two Sermons by Mark Dever
Four Sermons by Richard Belcher
Eleven Sermons by Sean Michael Lucas
- Dare to Be a Daniel (Daniel 1)
- The God Only Wise (Daniel 2)
- The Fiery Furnace (Daniel 3)
- The True King of the World (Daniel 4)
- Handwriting on Wall (Daniel 5)
- The Lions Den (Daniel 6)
- Kings and Kingdoms (Daniel 7)
- Prophecy and History (Daniel 8)
- Words of Confession (Daniel 9)
- Bunch of Stuff (Daniel 10)
- Final Hopeful Word (Daniel 11–12)
** Starting in September, I will be preaching through Daniel.
Books on Daniel
- Daniel for You by David Helm
- The Message of Daniel by Dale Ralph Davis
- Daniel: An Introduction and Commentary by Paul House
Articles on Daniel
- Elizabeth Groves on Context, Context, Context — an interview with Nancy Guthrie (Help Me Teach the Bible) gives an excellent treatment of Daniel 1
- Jesus in the Lions’ Den? Preaching Christ from Daniel — an interview with Sidney Greidanus